Preventive Dental Care for a healthy mouth, and healthy smile…
What makes our practice unique?
- We deliver quality comprehensive dental care, providing patients with early detection, diagnosis, and treatment of oral health issues.
- Drs. White and Blandon use new technology to diagnose tooth decay, gum disease, oral cancers, and other oral health issues in order to provide better treatments that protect and preserve your teeth.
- We are certified Invisalign providers.
- Our practice has convenient office hours, making it easy for our patients to make appointments without rearranging their already busy schedules.
- We are straightforward, thorough, and informative. Patients are never left in the dark; we keep our patients informed of their progress every step of the way.
At White Smiles Family Dentistry, our goal is to deliver the best dental treatments, sooner. We want our patients to experience the benefits of a healthier mouth and a healthier smile.